This quiz consists of four questions that tells you whether or not you are qualified to be a rocket scientist The questions are not that difficult.
- How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door. This question tests whether or not you are doing simple things in a complicated way.
- How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Incorrect answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and close the door.
Correct answer: Open the refrigerator, take out of the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This question tests your foresight.
- The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
Correct answer: The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator! This tests if you are capable of comprehensive thinking.
- There is a river that is known to have many crocodiles in it. How do you cross it?
Correct Answer: Simply swim across it. All the crocodiles are attending the animal conference!
That completes the test!
- If you answered four out of four questions correctly, you can be a rocket scientist. Wealth awaits you.
- If you answered three out of four, you have some catching up to do but there’s hope for you.
- If you answered two out of four, consider a career as a hamburger flipper in a fast food joint.
- If you answered one out of four, try selling your organs. It’s the only way you will ever make any money.
- If you answered none correctly, consider a career that does not require any higher mental functions at all such as politics or a RN officer.